My Go to Energy Bite Recipe
Here is my favorite treat as of late. This recipe is inspired by Lex Daddio of Restoring Radiance. I make a batch of these about once a week and store it in the fridge for a quick on the go snack. Check out Lex’s blog here. I love her balanced approach to health plus she has tons of great recipes!
My Go To Energy Bites
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats gluten free
- 1 Cup Muesli I like Seven Sunday's
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter or other nut butter
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Flax Seeds ground
- 1 Scoop Collagen Peptides
- 2 Tbsp Chocolate Chips dairy free
- Mix everything together, shape into balls, and store in the fridge!